Providing answers to users’ analysis, searching, visualizing or other questions of their own data
Creating an overall solution that presents data in a useful way can be challenging, but OData2SPARQL and Lens2OData solves this.
- RDF-Graph: Data + Model = Information, allowing us to combine you raw data with an adaptable model to create meaningful information
- OData2SPARQL: Information + Rules = Knowledge, provides you the ability to access that information combine with additional rules (SPIN and SHACL) to deliver useful knowledge that can be consumed by applications and BI tools.
- Lens2OData: Knowledge + Action = Results, allows users to easily navigate, search, explore, and visualize this knowledge in such a way that it is easy to take action and produce results.
To see this all in action we have prepared a demonstrator that can be downloaded, and the following videos which illustrate the capabilities of this demonstrator.
- Navigate Northwind using Lens2OData , our entirely configurable, code-free, UI/UX for knowledge graphs
- Search Northwind using Lens2OData, demonstrating both text as well as linked search across the Northwind graph.
- Visualize graphically the Northwind knowledge graph
- Explore provenance of data sources which is retained by RDF- graph and OData2SPARQL rather than losing that provenance with typical ETL processing.
- Perform typical business analysis of the RDF-Graph using OData2SPARQL and Excel PowerQuery
- Explore the Transport For London train lines, stations and zones, illustrating how easy it is to transform any dataset to RDF_Graph and immediately get the benefits of OData access, and Lens UI/UX
To download and run this demonstrator go toDocker hub here.